About Me

♥ Hello, my name's, what u'll be screaming in bed tonight; ♥ U knw my name, not my story; ♥ The girl u'll nvr ever be, cause I'm one of a kind; ♥ I'm pandora's box.
Follow angelia_loves on Twitter

Monday, March 5, 2012

Just an update of rdm photos, to let u ppl knw tht I'm not dead, yet. Lol.

Bought this pouch, frm some rdm shop in ehub, to keep my polaroid camera! Madlove!

 Early celebration of my 20th bday with my girlfs and daryl. (:(:

Vday presents frm my boy! :DD

 My fatty bbg! Shall name her melmel! Teehee! She's 75cm tall! Which's exactly half of my height! ♥♥♥♥♥

 The bouquet of roses which won't ever wither! Plus they're scented! ♥♥♥♥♥

 Cupcakes frm 12cupcakes. Bday present frm sarah and cheryl. Been craving for them every nw and then. They're just tht delicious. (:(:

Tht's all for nw! Follow me on my twitter! I'm 24/7 active there!

No comments: