About Me

♥ Hello, my name's, what u'll be screaming in bed tonight; ♥ U knw my name, not my story; ♥ The girl u'll nvr ever be, cause I'm one of a kind; ♥ I'm pandora's box.
Follow angelia_loves on Twitter

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Looking back into 2011, it's quite a hectic year for me. Brokeup with the guy who I tot I'll be spending my whole life with, had tots of ending my life, given myself up, had tots of having sex buddies, frequent late nightouts and etc. Still, I'm alive and kicking. Better still, I did change, for the better, I guess? In a sense tht, I no longer believe in all the sweet talks ppl tell me and starting to rely on myself, rather than the ppl ard me. Seeing all the true colours of those fake ppl ard me, I'm disgusted. I feel tht I no longer can trust/rely on them, anymore. Overall, it's best to only trust/rely on myself. Even the person, who loves u the most, can be the one hurting u the deepest. Y? Reason being tht, u showed him/her ur weakest side. U trusted/relied on him/her too much, too much tht u lost urself in him/her. U gave him/her ur everything. When he/her leaves u, u're left with nth, nth but an empty shell, w/o a soul. Frm there, u've to pick urself up, slowly. Not everyone's tht fortunate to have another person, who comes into ur life and helps u to get thru all those difficult times. Not everyone's tht fortunate to have survived the heartbreak and able to really love again. Still, u won't knw when tht person's gonna leave u, like how history's gonna repeat itself again. Be it r/s or f/s, this applies.

No comments: