About Me

♥ Hello, my name's, what u'll be screaming in bed tonight; ♥ U knw my name, not my story; ♥ The girl u'll nvr ever be, cause I'm one of a kind; ♥ I'm pandora's box.
Follow angelia_loves on Twitter

Saturday, March 10, 2012

My diet plan! (Y)

Yes, I'm dieting! Obvious enuff. Duhhh. Tried dieting for fuck lots of times and they always failed. Just can't think of the reason y. Perhaps I'm fated to be all short and round, like a motherfucking dumpling, for the rest of my entire fucking life. How pathetic! >:



Anyway, I'm gonna try again! So, here's the plan:


 
1. Ctrl my intake of food! Nomore/lesser fatty food!
2. Only a meal/day!
3. Nomore/lesser intake of alcohol/beer!
4. Quit smoking!
5. Do 20v-crunches before slping and aftr wakingup everyday!
6. Nomore/lesser intake of staple food!
7. Slp not more than 8hrs everyday!
8. Nomore/lesser intake of sweet and gassy drinks and more intake of plain water!
9. Eat fruits more often!



Those're all I can think of right nw! Hope it's a success this time round! Wish me luck, ppl! -blows flying kisses-

No comments: