About Me

♥ Hello, my name's, what u'll be screaming in bed tonight; ♥ U knw my name, not my story; ♥ The girl u'll nvr ever be, cause I'm one of a kind; ♥ I'm pandora's box.
Follow angelia_loves on Twitter

Sunday, December 18, 2011

What hurts the most?

Past few wks, not a smooth journey. Full of ups and downs. What if, a person u love so fucking much, hurt u so deep, tht u don't even knw how to fully trust him/her back anymore? Tho it's all in the past, but, the tot of it just hurts u so bad, u can't barely breathe. Having nightmares every nw and then. Tears falling frm ur eyes, everytime u wakeup. So, what u gonna do? 'Let go of it and let time heals everything.' Tht's what everyone told me. But, who really knws, tht even if time heals the heart, it's not gonna be the same anymore? There's bound to be a prick in it, a prick tht'll nvr be removed.

No comments: