About Me

♥ Hello, my name's, what u'll be screaming in bed tonight; ♥ U knw my name, not my story; ♥ The girl u'll nvr ever be, cause I'm one of a kind; ♥ I'm pandora's box.
Follow angelia_loves on Twitter

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry belated x'mas, lovelies! Spent my x'mas eve at mandarin oriental hotel, with my babyboy! -hip thrusts at everyone-

 
Tht kukubird head of mine booked a room there for a night and sort of planned everything before the actual day! Such a sweety, isn't he?! =3

 Love every single corner/bit of the room! It's fucking comfortable! (:(:

 What's a hotel room w/o a bathtub right?! Hahahahaha!


 Should've brought my miyavi there lor. At least can watch movies/shows on funshion while nua-ing in the room. Lol.

 Polaroid camera frm my boy for my x'mas present! Superduperuber love it, to bits! It's in pink somemore! Shall name it soon! :DD

 Hey, motherfuckers! I'm a donald duck! -quackquack-


 Andandand, a surprise gift frm the hotel! Hahaha! Saw it hanging on our doorknob, when we're heading out of our room to party! Fuckyeah avatar, with boyf and his friends! The night's not bad, except for some motherfuckers who apparently don't knw how to maintain themselves. Major turnoff. Tsk. Soon aftr, paulette and her boyf, shall name him ahprawn, joined us. Drank and danced. Parted with the rest and cab-ed over to glutton's bay for supper, with my boy, paulette and ahprawn. Parted with paulette and ahprawn, and headed back hotel with my babyboy, ard 4plus in the morning. Concussed straight on the bed.

 Check-out ard 11plus the next morning. Cab-ed home to continue slping. zZz

Thnx for the wonderful night and present, baby! I love u, fuck loads! (:(:

No comments: