About Me

♥ Hello, my name's, what u'll be screaming in bed tonight; ♥ U knw my name, not my story; ♥ The girl u'll nvr ever be, cause I'm one of a kind; ♥ I'm pandora's box.
Follow angelia_loves on Twitter

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Been nua-ing at home since idk when. Sho fucking boringgggg~ Wakingup at 6plus in the evening and slping at 6plus in the morning. Like a boss. Hahaheeheehoho. Started learning to play dota recently. Am still a noob tho. Don't laugh hor. ><

 Srsly in nd of a part-time job soon ah! Ahboh I'll just feel like I'm wasting my fucking life/time away, doing basically, nth. Duhhh!



Look who got her new toy? She's muffy. Boyf kiap-ed it for me at cine last wed, for $9. Lousy. Hahahahaha. Hanged it tgt with my hsekeys. Teehee. Caught john carter too. Okok nia leh. Not really tht awesome, to me lah. Dpdp hor. Lol.

Don't knw wtf's wrong with me but, these few days damn on for steamboat! It's like, whenever I feel like eating, I'll feel like eating steamboat! Smljsmljsmlj?! Oh, laoniang hereby announce tht my diet plan officially failed, again! Knn! Sieh disappointed in myself! Really don't have self-ctrl one leh, me! Nb! Angelia, just eat till u get fat and fat till u die k?! Pui! Anyway, follow me on my twitter, u lovely ppl! I'm 24/7 active there! ♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: