About Me

♥ Hello, my name's, what u'll be screaming in bed tonight; ♥ U knw my name, not my story; ♥ The girl u'll nvr ever be, cause I'm one of a kind; ♥ I'm pandora's box.
Follow angelia_loves on Twitter

Friday, January 13, 2012

The love of my life! It's gonna be our 9th mthns tgt, soonish! ♥♥♥♥♥

Just a few photos taken for the past few wks. They're 2of the most awesome ppl I'd met in my entire fucking life. No, I can't possibly live w/o them.

6yrs of friendship, and still counting. Sometimes, we've different opinions and perspectives. We've our misunderstandings. We do fight and quarrel. Still, nth broke us up and nvr, will there be anything/anyone tht'll break us up. ♥♥♥♥♥

Given by my babyboy. Didn't expect him to spend such $$$ on me. Totally in love with it. Thnx, sillybum. ♥♥♥♥♥


No comments: