About Me

♥ Hello, my name's, what u'll be screaming in bed tonight; ♥ U knw my name, not my story; ♥ The girl u'll nvr ever be, cause I'm one of a kind; ♥ I'm pandora's box.
Follow angelia_loves on Twitter

Friday, January 27, 2012

1st day of cny! Wokeup ard 12plus in the aftrnoon. Bathed, prepared and cab-ed over to my ahma's hse, with my family, to bainian. Had our dinner and boyf came over to find me. Cab-ed over to hg blk2 aftrmath, with my family and my boy. Bainian-ed and gambled. Parted with boyf and the rest, and cab-ed home with my family, ard 12mn!

2nd day of cny! Ld-ed frm 8plus in the morning till 8plus at night. Sunburnt. Dinner over at jln kayu, with the ld ppl. Homed ard 11pm. Bathed and concussed!

3rd day of cny! A trip to underwater world at sentosa with my boy! Totally enjoyed myself! Heehee! :DD









Didn't really have the cny mood this year lor! Sian. Anyway, hope u ppl enjoy ur cny! (:(:

No comments: